Who Reads Vegetarian Times?
Vegetarian Times is written for those at the forefront of the healthy living movement. Published nine times a year, it provides delicious recipes, expert wellness information, and environmentally sound lifestyle solutions for both full-time and part-time vegetarians. Replete with beautiful photography and articles from leading experts, Vegetarian Times will be of interest to anyone with a passion for eating healthy while staying environmentally conscious.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Health: Vital food, health, and nutrition news. Nutritionists and doctors answer questions about vegetarian lifestyles.
- Eco-Beauty: Presenting environmentally friendly, cruelty-free beauty buys.
- Quick: All about making great tasting meals in not a lot of time. Expect to read about healthful and delicious 30 minute meals, and dishes you can make using just 5 ingredients.
- Life--Carrot and Stick: Who walks the walk and who's nothing but talk. Tips to make your habitat healthier and become more eco-enlightened travelers
- Cuisine: Editors find creative new ways to incorporate your favorite flavors into dishes.
- Vegan Gourmet: Our popular plant-based column.
- Features: From recipe contests to eco-friendly advise, features run the gamut of information that vegetarians crave most. Recent stories have included "10 Ways to Green your Fridge," "South American Superfoods," and "Earth to Table Herbs."
Contributors range from Restaurateurs, chefs, nutritionists, artists. These people are carefully selected for their passion and knowledge of vegetarian food and the accompanying lifestyle.
Each issue features beautiful food photography, focusing on a soft palette of colors for long reading sessions.
Comparisons to Other Magazines
The magazine is written for both vegetarians and flexitarians alike. It promotes a healthy vegetarian lifestyle without putting guilt on those who eat meat. The editors strive to bring readers articles in a positive light without preaching and politics.
Readers will find advertisements mainly from companies making vegetarian foods products. Additional frequent advertisements include supplements, cruelty-free beauty products and eco-friendly products. Most advertisements include a "Reader Service" option so readers may request more information about specific products.