Thermoelectric cooling system in a compact storage design maintains the ideal temperature to retain signature bouquet, flavor and body of wine and champagne. Operates quietly using very little energy, without the noise and vibration of other wine coolers. Electronic touchpad and blue LED display let you set and monitor the temperature from 39 degrees -68 degrees F. With the soft interior lighting and double-pane view window, selecting the beverage of choice is easy. Chrome racks are contoured to cradle 750ml or 1500ml bottles. The proper storage of premium and vintage wines is as valuable as the wine selection. With Cuisinart's private reserve wine cellar, you have the best all-around wine storage system that fits in minimal space. Brushed stainless-steel exterior, chrome storage racks, on/off lighting control, adjustable feet.
• Thermoelectric cooling system is quiet and compact designed to keep wine and champagne at the ideal temperature
• Retains the buoyant bouquet flavor, acidity level and aroma that preserves the true quality of wine
• Low energy consumption
• Electronic touchpad and blue LED display let you hand-set the temperature and monitor the interior degrees easily
• Provides the optimal temperature of 39 degrees - 68 degrees F for the proper storage of wine and champagne
• Chrome contour wine racks fit 750ml and 1500ml bottles
• Soft interior lighting with on/off control and double-pane view window lets you track your on-hand collection and see when reserves are low
• Attractive stainless-steel finish matches any decor to display wine in style
• Feet are adjustable to tailor height of the wine cellar
• Cuisinart evolved the way Americans cook with the introduction of the food processor in 1973.